For the Information Technology and Multimedia Services (ITAMS) contract, DB provided a variety of information technology, information management, multimedia, and external relations services to the NASA Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston, Texas, as well as White Sands Test Facility (WSTF) in Las Cruces, New Mexico, Ellington Field and Sonny Carter Training Facility (SCTF) in Houston, and other sites and facilities.
Specific services, which were provided primarily under the management of Johnson’s Information Resources Directorate (IRD) with participation by the Office of External Relations, included:
- Management and administration, including facility, risk, property, and records management; quality management and control; and project/system integration.
- Information technology, including application services; technical assistance; enterprise architecture; IT systems engineering, installation, maintenance, and operations; system capacity planning and performance management; IT security services; and planning and integration.
- Multimedia operations and services, including imagery acquisition, human spaceflight multimedia operations, general photographic operations and services; and video conferencing, meeting, and presentation support.
- Information management, including document and data management; library and multimedia repository management; records management; and writing, editing, and graphics support.
- External relations, including public affairs and internal and external communications support.
- General customer support, including managing the customer support center and providing specialized support services.
To perform the work, DB assembled a premier team that included MEI Technologies; Wyle; Booz Allen Hamilton; and JESTech.