Our Elevator Speech
Public relations gurus say you should be able to provide an overview of your company and the services it offers in the time span of an average elevator ride…typically 30 seconds to two minutes. Here goes… Start the Clock
DB is a small disadvantaged business (SDB) providing Professional and Consultative Services in the aeronautics, defense, education, health, homeland security, housing, justice, and social programs arenas. We do business across the Federal Government landscape, including NASA, Health and Human Services (HHS), Homeland Security (DHS), Justice and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Currently, we hold the NASA IT Support Contracts at Glenn Research (OH) and Stennis (MS) Space Centers. As a company we focus our time and talent on nine core areas of expertise:
- Information Technology and Security
- Health and Clinical Services, including Program Planning and Development, Research and Policy Studies, Health Communications and Social Marketing, and Health Informatics
- Program Management and Support
- Systems Development and Operations
- Communications Services
- Research and Evaluation
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Conference and Meeting Logistics
- Peer Review and Grants Management
DB employs more than 200 professionals to provide these services. We serve our clients from our corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland and eight satellite and client-site offices located across the country.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Cleveland, Ohio, and
- Stennis Space Center, Mississippi (to name a few)
To-date, DB is appraised at the CMMI Maturity Level 3 for Development (2014) and are estatic about achieving the newly updated ISO 9001:2015 certification.
At DB, we believe the greatest progress is made―and the greatest success achieved―when consultants work “with” clients, rather than “for” them. We believe the most effective project teams combine knowledge with proven experience. And, we believe you should never promise what you cannot deliver…and deliver well.
Want to Spend a Little More Time with Us? To learn more about DB and our capabilities, spend some time on our website or contact us at (301) 589-4020.